Evropské zasedání orgánů E.A.T.A. - Dachau 12 September 2015

Odpovědět
mlynář
Sekretář AKVA CZ

Evropské zasedání orgánů E.A.T.A. - Dachau 12 September 2015

Příspěvek od mlynář »

Evropské zasedání orgánů E.A.T.A. - Meeting Dachau 12 September 2015

Dear Members,
In the beginning of August, I was suddenly taken to the hospital, my left leg had swollen to more than double, and I had and fever fits of 40 degrees. After some analysis a bacteria infection was found and was finally able to be treated. After 16 days I was finally allowed to go home with a + - 20 cm long incision in the calf of my left leg. This wound must be treated 2x daily at home by nurses and my mobility is very limited. To make matters worse, I also have problems with my eyes get (see everything through a veil).
For this reason, I can not attend our meeting. Of course I know that this is not ideal but there is no other way !! Sorry !!!
I propose that the VDA as an organizer should accept to chair for the conference with the help of Thierry de Coulon and I can attend through Skype.
Secondly;
If desired I resign as president and would take over the Vice President function of Anton, so to make place for a successor tthat you must then elect. For the address and the site of EATA everything remains the same, nothing changes.
Please find attached the program of the meeting

Best regards,
Werner Dossler

********************************************************************************************************************

Tagungsprogramm:
Samstag 12 September 2015

Dachau

Beginn: 9.30 Uhr.
Punkt 1) Begrüßung der Teilnehmer
Punkt 2) Annehmen Protokoll von Oktober 2014
Punkt 3) Jahresbericht 2014 / 2015First Chairman Werner Dossler
Punkt 4) Kassenbericht 2014 / 2015 durch Schatzmeister J.J.Eckert , Annahme Jahresabschluss, Mitgliedsbeitrag festlegen.
Punkt 5) Diskussion u Annahme neue Statuten
Punkt 6) Rücktritt Anton Lamboj
Punkt 7) Vorstellen u Annahme Schweden u Finnland ??????
Punkt 8) EU Richtlinien oder evtl. Veränderungen, alle Verbände.
Ende gegen 11.30uhr,

Pause von 60 Minuten.

Punkt 10) Aktionen erörtern.
a) VDA Präsident Referat Umgang mit der Politik u der Öffentlichkeit zum Nutzen der Vivaristik.
b)Referat NAT (Natur-Tier- u Artenschutz) Massnahmen für die Arterhaltung von in ihren Biotopen vom Aussterben bedrohter Fische. Zusammenarbeit ZGAP (Zoologische Gesellschaft für Arten – u. Populationsschutz) und VDA – NAT.

Ca 17.00 – 19.00 Uhr fachmänische Führung in der Zoologischen Staatssammlung München
Abteilung Ichtyologie.
c) SDAT Erich Bühlmann Geplante Gesetzesänderungen: Züchtungsverordnung, Haltung von Wildtieren Neue Sachkundekurse: Stör, Arapaima
d) FFA, Probleme mit EU Richtlilie, Koralenzucht
e)

Punkt 11) Kurzberichte der angeschlossenen Verbände
Punkt 12) Vorstellen Datum 2016 ………
Punkt 13) Sonstiges
Ende: Zirka 17:00 Uhr,

Abendessen gegen 20.00 Uhr.
Odpovědět

Zpět na „2015 (Appointment calendar of Public Aquaristic Events)“